Model 204 – Charge Plate Analyzer / Digital Static Meter
The Model 204 is a low-cost, full function Electrostatic Analyzer/Charge Plate Monitor for evaluating the performance of ionizers, static protective material and ESD controlled installations.
The Model 204 features a chopper-stabilized ESD (electrostatic) sensor, ±1200 volt built-in charging source, internal clock, 20pf charge plate and 3½-Digit display. Power is supplied by a single 9-volt battery. The Model 204 may also be used as a static locator and meets the requirements of ESD 3.1 for ionizer testing.
- Use as a static meter, CPM & electrostatic analyzer
- Chopper-stabilized sensor
- Operates in ionized air
- 3½-Digit LCD meter
- Recorder output
- Internal ±1200V charging source
- Internal timer counts to 60 seconds
- 0.3 second resolution
- 1-Volt resolution
- Plug-in 6″x6″ plate (optional)
- Meets ESD STM 3.1-2000