Model 803B Resistance Probe and 809/819 Verification Fixtures Bundle
The ETS Model 803B Surface and Volume Resistance/Resistivity Probe is designed to precisely measure surface or volume resistance on a wide variety of conductive, dissipative, and insulative materials. The electrodes are made from conductive silicon for excellent probe-to-test-surface contact and measurement accuracy. Measurements of 100 Ohms and greater can be made. The 803B comes complete with metal and acrylic test beds for both volume and surface resistance measurements. The Model 803B complies with all of the common standards for measuring surface and volume resistance of conductive, static dissipative and insulative planar material. The probe is compatible with most resistance meters and works especially well with the recommended ETS Model 871 Wide Range Resistance Meter.
- Industry leading probe for measuring surface and volume resistance
- Concentric ring design with streamlined x10 conversion to surface resistivity
- Precision 5lb. weight meets industry specifications
- Specially coated graphite silicone electrodes enable measurements of 100 ohms and greater
- Ground and insulated test beds included
- Optional verification fixtures are available to confirm measurement accuracy before use