ETS 5000 Series
Series 5000 Controllers
Series 5000 Controllers are designed to monitor and precisely control the temperature and humidity within a chamber or glove box. These controllers are highly flexible instruments that monitor and/or control not only humidity and temperature, but virtually any process measureable with a sensor having a linear voltage output. Using a common platform, the controllers are available in both single and dual configurations. Dual controllers can be configured to control two linear parameters or control one and only monitor the other. Controllers are also are available with a choice in module utilized (3300, 9500P) which affects functionality:
- 3300 module: Continuously displays the measured parameter and when the Function button is depressed, displays the set point. It can also perform a single ramp/soak cycle.
- 9500P module: Displays both the measured parameter and set point simultaneously, performs multiple ramp/soak cycles and includes a third set point for alarming.
The controllers can operate as stand-alone units or as part of a computer-controlled system using the optional software package that can control, monitor and log up to 32 control modules simultaneously.
LEDs in both modules indicate the operating status of the control function. Front panel ON/OFF switches enable the respective operating systems to be placed in standby without disturbing controller settings.
Solid-state relays power standard North American AC outlets installed on the rear panel. Optional IEC outlets for 115/230V are available. Each module controls two power outlets: one for the increase and one for the decrease operating system such as humidifier/dehumidifier or heater/cooler.
- Microprocessor PID control
- Single & dual controllers
- Easy installation & operation
- Accurate, precision sensors
- Humidity, Temperature or combination configurations
- Control any linear process
- Single & multiple Ramp/Soak profiling
- 90-240VAC power
- Optional third parameter control