Many applications require measuring the resistance characteristics of packaging, work surfaces, flooring and material or objects where the build-up and dissipation of static charge is of concern.
The Model 871 is a precision, battery or AC powered, autoranging, microcomputer-based instrument that meets the requirements for measuring resistance from 1x10E3 – 5x10E12 Ohms using selectable test voltages of 10 or 100 Volts.
The Meter is activated when the MEASURE select paddle switch is moved from STANDBY to either the Ve=10V or 100V position.
- 1x10E3 to 5x10E9 ohms@ 10V
- 1x10E5 to 5x10E12 ohms @ 100V
- Accuracy better than 2%
- Large 2-line alphanumeric display
- Remote measurement activation
- Compatible with most resistance probes
- PC compatible COMM port
- Battery or AC powered