5533 X-Large Glove Box
Model 5533 Temperature Humidity Chamber
Model 5533 X-Large Environment: The 5533 is designed to accommodate larger equipment and material by providing an extra 6 inches of depth compared to the Model 5518/5532. The unit provides a precise, stable temperature and humidity controlled environment. The ClearView Acrylic provides excellent visibility into the large internal work area (12.1 cu ft., 343l). The external dimensions are 52”W x 22”H x 31.25”D.
The system precisely and reliabily maintains humidity from 5% to 95+% RH and temperature from -22 ºF to 122ºF (-30 to 50ºC) depending on how it is configured. Common applications include laboratory testing, conditioning or storage of samples, industrial processing and for consumer product development or industrial applications in the biomedical, pharmaceutical, automotive, electronic, electrostatic, military, food product analysis, university research and other industries.
Additional features include Equipment and sample doors, Single and Multiple Ramp Microprocessor (PID) Controllers, software, Built -In Humidification, Dehumidification, Heating and Cooling Systems, LED lighting, GFIC AC power outlet (U.S. version only), and numerous other options as well.
- Optional cooling to subzero
- Microprocessor PID control
- Multiple Ramp/Soak cycles
- CalGraphix software for environment tracking & control
- Two Doors with ½-turn latches
- Front Door: 32″x14″ (81×36 cm)
- Side Door: 14″x4″ (36×10 cm)
- 8″ Ports with gloves
- LED lighting
- Internal fan and AC power
- 3/8″ clear & white acrylic PS30 construction
- Thermoelectric cooling & electric heating systems
- High capacity desiccant/pump dehumidification & ultrasonic humidity systems
- Optional: 3rd parameter monitoring
- Standard 1.5″ dia. cable pass-through, hose barbs & compression fittings
- Custom configurations available