M 831 / M 831T Volume Resistivity Test Fixture
The M 831 is designed to perform volume resistivity measurements per ASTM D991 Rubber Property Volume Resistivity of Electrically Conductive Antistatic Products.
This test method utilizes the measurement of current flow through a material and the voltage drop across a section of the material to calculate the volume resistivity in ohms-cm. The test fixture, fabricated from nickel-plated steel and Delrin, is designed to measure standard 3″ x 5″ test samples.
The 831T builds upon the Model 831 test fixture to create a turnkey system that includes everything needed to complete ASTM D991 testing:
- Two multi-meters tested and qualified by ETS to effectively measure current and voltage simultaneously using the Model 831 test fixture to calculate the volume resistivity.
- Power supply voltage source utilized to provide potential across both sides of the test specimen.
- Conforms to ASTM D 991 requirements
- Measures standard 3″ x 5″ samples
- Stainless steel & Delrin construction
- Use with any V/I instrument
- ASTM D991 Standard Test Method for Rubber Property — Volume Resistivity Of Electrically Conductive and Antistatic Products.
- Volume Resistivity Test Fixture
- Electrode jumper cables (connect upper and lower electrode)
- Verification sheet – Carbon loaded conductive material
- User Manual
- Certificate of Conformance
- M 831T Turnkey System builds upon the M 831 Text Fixture and additionally includes meters and power supply (exact models may vary based on availability) so you can get up and running with a fully functional test system quickly and effectively. The additional items included with the turnkey system include:
- Benchtop Digital Multimeters (Qty 2)
- Benchtop Power Supply (Qty 1)
- Connecting Leads