Electro-Tech Systems, Inc. (ETS) Achieves First Product Qualification Laboratory Certification from EOS/ESD Association
PERKASIE, PA – October 20, 2023 – The EOS/ESD Association, Inc. (ESDA) has announced that Electro-Tech Systems, Inc. (ETS) has become the first company to achieve its Product Qualification Laboratory Certification.
This certification is awarded to companies that meet the stringent requirements for establishing, implementing, and maintaining an electrostatic discharge (ESD) product qualification laboratory. ETS’s laboratory has been audited and verified to meet the requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 standards, which ensure that ESD product qualification measurements on materials and control items are conducted in a consistent and accurate manner.
“We are pleased to have worked with ETS and are excited for their achievement to certification, especially since they are the first to be certified,” said Lisa Pimpinella, Executive Director of ESDA. “Our field experts are very thorough and hold high standards, so achieving this certification speaks volumes. Congratulations to ETS!”
ETS’s certification covers the following ANSI/ESD Standard Test Methods:
- ANSI/ESD STM2.1–2018 – Garments – Resistive Characterization
- ANSI/ESD STM3.1–2015 – Ionization
- ANSI/ESD STM4.1–2017 – Worksurfaces – Resistive Measurements
- ANSI/ESD STM7.1–2020 – Floor Systems – Resistive Characterization
- ANSI/ESD STM9.1–2022 – Footwear and Foot Grounders – Resistive Characterization
- ANSI/ESD STM11.11–2022 – Surface Resistance Measurements of Planar Materials
- ANSI/ESD STM11.12–2021 – Volume Resistance Measurements of Planar Materials
- ANSI/ESD STM11.13–2021 – Two-Point Resistance Measurement
- ANSI/ESD STM11.31–2018 – Evaluating the Performance of Electrostatic Discharge Shielding Materials – Bags
- ANSI/ESD STM12.1–2019 – Seating – Resistance Measurements
- ANSI/ESD STM97.1-2015 – Footwear/Flooring System – Resistance Measurement in Combination with a Person
- ANSI/ESD STM97.2-2016 – Footwear/Flooring System – Voltage Measurement in Combination with a Person
“This certification stands as an independent validation, attesting to ETS’s unwavering commitment to upholding the highest standards in executing ANSI/ESD Standard Test Methods,” said Troy Anthony, President of ETS. “ETS prides itself on its professional approach across every facet of its operations, including procedure, environmental conditions, equipment, and its dedicated personnel.”
Achieving this certification is a significant accomplishment that demonstrates ETS’s commitment to providing high-quality ESD testing services. It also gives companies global recognition in the industry and confidence in their services.
For more information about ETS’s ESD testing services, please visit their website at www.electrotechsystems.com.Back to News