5504 Compact Glovebox
M 5504 – Compact Temperature and Humidity-Controlled Glovebox
The M 5504 Series is ETS’ most compact standard temperature and humidity climate-controlled glovebox chamber but still provides space sufficient for many applications. The M 5504 climate-controlled glovebox is an enclosed chamber that provides a controlled environmental for handling sensitive materials. It is typically used in laboratories and industrial setting. Temperature and humidity climate-controlled gloveboxes are used in a variety of applications for lab testing or industrial processing across a host of applications in electronic, electrostatic, biomedical, pharmaceutical, and university research.
Functional needs for an application can vary from a basic chamber to a full-featured, precision temperature and humidity climate-controlled environment. The chamber is equipped with controls for temperature and humidity and allow the user to create the ideal environment for the materials being handled. Users can select from a wide range of ETS controllers and operating systems to meet their temperature and humidity performance criteria. ETS systems are highly flexible and configurable to meet the specific requirements of an application.
- Temperature (5ºC to 60ºC) and Humidity (5% to 95%) control
- Compact footprint dimensions: 24″W x 18″D x 15″H
- Interior work space:
- 23.5″W x 17.25″D x 14.5″H maximum
- 3.25 cubic fee (92 liters)
- Large front door opening: 18″W x 12″H (46cm x 30cm)
- ClearViewTM Acrylic for excellent interior visibility
- CE marked for export to EU markets
- Pharma, Medical, Biomedical, and University Laboratory Testing and Research
- R&D Product and Material Testing
- Industrial Benchtop Work and Testing Environment
- Industrial and Lab Sample Conditioning and Item Storage
- Front Door with or without 6″ (15cm) glove ports and gloves
- Humidity and/or Temperature PID Controllers
- Heating/Cooling System (ranging from 10ºC to 55ºC)
- Humidification/Dehumidification System Options (ranging from 5% RH to 95% RH)
- Voltage: 115 Volts or 230 Volts
Popular Climate Control Packages listed below. Additional options available.