ETS provides electrostatic testing services through our independent ESD Material Testing Laboratory. This convenient service enables companies that are not ready to commit to equipping their own ESD test laboratories to evaluate or qualify ESD control products. Auditing and consulting services are also available to assist with material analysis, product development, and other related parameters.
ETS has been involved in developing many of the electrostatic standards in use today, and we have one of the largest independent electrostatic test laboratory in the U.S. Our testing laboratory provides expert analysis for the development, qualification, quality control, and certification of materials and products. We address areas of concern such as:
- Ensuring comprehensive material characterization;
- Simulating ESD events onto microelectronics to ensure component ability, capability and reliability;
- Providing in-depth knowledge of industry standards, test methodologies, and analysis; and
- Consulting on troubleshooting, failure analyses, and corrective actions.
- ESD Material TestingETS evaluates the electrostatic characteristics of materials and products using resistance/resistivity, static decay, static shielding and triboelectric (or corona charging) test methods.
- ESD Microelectronics TestingETS’ Microelectronics Test Lab provides semiconductor and electronics design firms worldwide with testing and evaluation support to facilitate new product introduction and reliability evaluation.
- Custom Testing and Consulting ProjectsETS’ custom testing is designed for products that cannot be evaluated using standard test methods.