Custom Chamber or Glove Box
Custom Chambers and Glove Boxes
ETS can help you build a custom temperature and humidity environmentally controlled glovebox or chamber that meets your requirement for your research or process.
High quality acrylic and polycarbonate enclosures are built to customer specifications up to 125 cu. ft. (3540 l). Chambers can be configured for any contained environment including:
- Sealed working chamber
- Contamination control enclosure
- Mixing chamber
- Storage and conditioning
- Testing of raw materials and powders for pharmaceutical, military, ESD, and R&D.
- Product Testing including electronic and biomedical devices
Please contact our experts today to assist you with your custom application requirements.
- Built to customer specifications
- Up to 125 cu. ft. (3540 l) work space
- ¼”or 3/8″ (6 or 9mm) clear & white acrylic
- PS30 welded seams
- Multi-door access
- 3/8″or ½” (9 or 12mm)V doors
- ½-turn latches
- 8″ ports for glove or bare hand iris access
- Optional Static Dissipative Acrylic
- Available RH & temperature control
- Optional cart with ESD Casters