Model 2003 – Resistance Test Kit (Flooring, Worksurfaces)
The Model 2003 Resistance Test Kit is a portable resistance measuring system that contains a wide range resistance meter, a pair of Model 850 5-lb. – 2.5″ dia. surface resistance probes, a wiring verifier with ground point and a Humidity/Temperature Indicator.
The kit is designed for point-to-point and point-to-ground resistance measurements on ESD worksurfaces, seating and flooring where test voltages of 50, 100, 250 and 500 Volts are required.
The kit may be used in any application to measure resistance over the range of 1 ohm to 2.0 x 10E10 Ohms. With the use of optional Model 803B probe, the meter may also be used to measure surface and volume resistance and resistivity of material.
- Includes wide range resistance meter
- Test voltages of 50, 100, 250, & 500 Volts
- 5-lb. 2.5″ dia. probes with conductive rubber electrodes
- Test to ASTM F150, NFPA99, ESD STM 4.1 & 7.1 & other standards
- Humidity/Temperature indicator
- Wiring verifier
- Carrying case