ETS Model 5502 Environmental Chamber Series for Instron™ Universal Testing Machines
The ETS Model 5502 Environmental Chamber Series for Instron™ Universal Testing Machines addresses end-user needs to accurately control temperature and humidity during testing, providing a high quality, user-friendly solution at an affordable price. The Model 5502 series chambers are designed in cooperation with Instron™ and the customer to address the specific requirements for each application. All systems are custom designed providing consistent and accurate testing and data collection.
The ETS Model 5502 Environmental Chamber Series is designed to address environmental temperature and humidity requirements commonly found in industries such as bio-medical, consumer goods, adhesives, and more. The chamber can include windows and doors for maximum visibility of the test specimen and allows easy access to change the specimen or adjust/remove test fixtures. The chamber can be sized according to the user’s needs to include sufficient space for additional samples to be conditioned as required in advance of being tested.
- The ETS Model 5502 series will fit nearly any Instron™ or UTM single column test instrument
- EasySetTM integrated dual PID controllers for humidity and temperature
- Accurate Humidity and Temperature over a wide operating range:
- Humidity: <10% to >95% RH
- Temperature range: -40° to 80°C
- Chambers are customized to meet specific testing applications and Instron™ fixtures
- Clear Windows and Doors to allow for ease of access and maximum visibility
- Camera View Window
- Sliding Rail System for easy fixture changing
- Full Chamber Insulation
- 0 – 1 V analog and RS485 communications output
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Manufactures Warranty
- Manufactured in Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Factory calibration services available