Model 230 – NanoCoulomb Meter
The Model 230 Nanocoulomb Meter is a wide range instrument capable of measuring charge as low as ±0.01 nanocoulomb. The 230 meets the requirements specified in ESD Association, EIA, DOD and other industry standards and features three user selectable ranges of 0-±20 nC, 0-±200 nC and 0-±2000 nC. Various size cups and buckets are available to meet specific requirements.
Electrostatic Charge on an object can be measured by placing it into a Faraday Cup. The charge is transferred to the cup and measured by a Nano Coulomb Meter.
- 0-20, 0-200 and 0-2000nC ranges
- 0.01 nC resolution
- Built-in calibration signal
- Battery or AC power
- Meets all ANSI/ESDA standards
- Includes BNC Cable for connecting to optional Faraday cups
- Optional Accessory: Model 231 and Model 232 Faraday cups available