M 828 – Volume Resistivity Test Cells for Liquids and Powders
The M 828 is the premier Resistivity Test Cell to use for measuring volume resistance and resistivity of liquids, powders, and small resin pellets directly in Ohms and Ohms-cm. The M 828 is designed utilizing stainless steel electrodes, shielded housing, and Teflon construction to ensure high quality, accurate measurements throughout the full range of resistance values from 1Ω to 1014Ω. The stainless-steel shell acts as both an electrostatic shield and provides containment of material overflow.
The M 828 is a dual chamber test cell. The cell dimensions allow for easy calculation of the volume resistivity of the material being tested by multiplying the measured resistance by either x10 (large test cell chamber) or x100 (small test cell chamber). The material capacity is 65.6cm3 and 6.56cm3 for the large and small cells respectively. The outer portion of the cell incorporates a ¼” (6mm) wide overflow cavity to capture excess material.
The M 828 can be used with any resistance meter capable of measuring in the range of material resistance and having compatible standard .061″ banana plug connections.
- Stainless steel electrodes, shielded housing, and Teflon construction ensure accurate measurements from 1Ω to 1014Ω.
- Easy direct measurement of Volume Resistivity using a simple X100 or X10 factor using the small or large test cell chamber.
- Stainless steel shell acts as both an electrostatic shield and provides containment of material overflow.
- Chemically resistant stainless-steel, Teflon, and Viton sealed construction
- Compatible with ETS M 871 Wide Range Resistance Meter or other appropriate meters.